Tuesday, May 28, 2013

To My Son ~ Nick Carter ~ A Heartfelt Memorial Day Tribute ~

You continue to live on in the special memories that we, as family & friends, carry in our hearts, in the stories that bind you with fellow soldiers, through children named after you, stones laid in your honor, tattoos inked, ribbons, pins & rings worn, balloons released to you with notes attached, flowers sent to me on your behalf, Memorial website, Memorial videos, the Nick Carter Annual Poker Tournament & the Nicholas C. Carter Memorial Scholarship Foundation. The loving tributes made in your honor touches my heart. In silence you carried a heavy burden for God, Country & especially for all of us that you loved. Your Acts of Valor are remembered with Love, Pride, Gratitude & Respect. You're loved, cherished, deeply missed & will never be forgotten. I'm so Proud that you're My Son ~ With Us Always ~ RLTW

No comments:

Post a Comment