Monday, November 29, 2010

Full Moon

November 28th, 2010 was an emotional day for all of us. It was filled with both sorrow and a great deal of love. Nick was honored with a beautiful memorial in Riverside. I am so moved by the amount of reach he had, to so many near and far. Nick was extraordinary. I do not want to even attempt to sound as eloquent as Nathan or Tom were today, nor do I feel I can replicate the strength that was shown by Cynthia and Deanna. How sad and grief stricken I am for the both of them. I gathered strength from my friends, who have been truly amazing throughout this tragedy. 

In my effort to do as much as I can for the family, and really for us all, I am going to take as many photos as I can compile for some sort of online photo album. When I figure out just exactly how to do that, I'll share it with everyone. The sheer volume of photographs I have seen in the last few days is just too much to try and put up on this site the way I have been. 

Tomorrow (today) is the fundraiser dinner at Gourmet Pizza Shoppe in Redlands on State Street. Come on down from 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. to share some more memories, hang out, and help out with the Memorial Fund. Thanks again to the team at Gourmet Pizza, especially the Craws and Scott Brandt, I know its your guys' day off, so we really appreciate it. 

- Wes 



No comments:

Post a Comment